Last Modified: July 1, 2020
When you use our Services, we collect personal information about you as permitted by applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to the Graham Leach Bliley Act). The Categories of Personal Information described below are subject to the CCPA. For more information about the personal information that may have been collected about you, please follow this link to the PRIVACY STATEMENT.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the last 12 months, Sigue® may have collected the following Categories of Personal Information from the indicated Categories of Sources. This information may have been shared with the described Categories of Third Parties for the specified Business Purposes. Categories of Sources, Categories of Third Parties, Commercial Purposes and Business Purposes are further defined in this Privacy Statement.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of Sources||Business and Commercial Purposes||Categories of Third Parties|
|Identifiers: contact information (such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number); device identifier; cookies; date of birth, social security number, passport number, driver’s license, and similar identifiers||
|Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including the host from which you access the Internet, information about your device (such as device properties, settings, applications, storage and usage information), mobile applications, browser and operating system software, the date and time you access our websites and the address of the site from which you linked to our website when you visit us.||
|Geolocation Data: may be collected from your devices only if enabled.||
Categories of Sources: in the last 12 months Sigue® may have collected Personal Information about you from the following Categories of Sources:
- You: we may collect information directly from you, for example, through transaction forms and your interactions with Sigue® Agents and partners or through providing customer support or consultation, including using email, postal mail, or call centers;
- Your Use of Our Website: we may collect information from you or your device through your use of our Website, including online forms, registrations for loyalty and rewards programs or promotions, and other online Services we offer or through automated means such as communications protocols, email communications and cookies or similar technologies;
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries or Vendors: we may collect information about you from our affiliates, subsidiaries, or vendors, including correspondent payers, who provide services on our behalf;
- Your Use of Mobile Applications: we may collect information from you or your device through your use of mobile applications;
- Social Media Networks or Publicly Available Sources: we may collect information about you from social media or other public data sources;
- Advertising Networks.
Business Purposes: in the past 12 months, Sigue® may have shared your Personal Information for the following Business Purposes:
- Auditing: related to our interactions with you and any concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, audits conducted to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering laws and regulations;
- Law Enforcement: responding to requests from law enforcement authorities and governmental agencies, and sharing information with other financial institutions for anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism purposes and to detect other criminal and fraudulent activities;
- Security Purposes: detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging: debugging to identify and repair errors that impair the intended functionality of our systems;
- Performing Services: in addition to the purposes described in the Privacy Statement, providing customer service, processing and fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying your information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services;
- Internal R&D: undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Quality Purposes: undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of the Services and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the Services.
- Providing Customer Service
- Verifying customer information / Authentication
- Analytics Advertising and Marketing Services/ Promotions/ Web Traffic Analysis
Categories of Third Parties: in the 12 months prior to the effective date of the Privacy Statement, Sigue® may have shared your Personal Information with the following Categories of Third Parties:
- Government entities: government entities including law enforcement agencies;
- Professional services organizations: professional services organizations, such as law firms and independent auditors;
- Social networks: social networks (who may combine your personal information with their own records, and records available from other sources for their own marketing purposes);
- Internet service providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Operating systems and platforms; and
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries (including correspondent payers)
NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sigue® does not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties in exchange for money or other consideration. Sigue® does participate in advertising, marketing and analytic programs from which we and third parties with whom we contract may derive value; such exchanges may constitute a “sale” under applicable law.
PRIVACY RIGHTS OF EMPLOYEES
Notice to current, former, and prospective employees of Sigue®: At this time, the CCPA does not apply to information that we collect from you related to your capacity as an applicant or current or former employee.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS
Request to Know. California residents have the right to request the categories of personal information we have collected about you during the preceding 12 months and, for each category of personal information, the following:
- Specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you;
- The categories of personal information that was collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties to whom that information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purposes for which we disclosed that information.
Upon receiving a request, Sigue® will confirm its receipt within 10 days and will provide information on how we will verify your identity and process you request. We will then respond within 45 days of receiving the request.
Sigue® cannot connect individual consumers to passive website visits which may affect our ability to respond to certain requests. Sigue® has implemented the capability for the user to manage cookies on our websites and will only read or write cookies based on your preference level. When you visit our website, you will be presented with a banner instructing you how to manage your preferences.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a personal information request on your behalf. If you choose to designate an agent, you may be required to provide the authorized agent with signed permission to make your request, verify your own identity directly with us and directly confirm with us that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
To respond to your request, we will need to collect information from you to verify your identity and to enable us to link the information we hold to your verified identity. The verification process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else. You must be 18 years of age or older to make a request; if you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must make the request on your behalf.
You have the right not to be discriminated against because you exercise any right described in this Privacy Statement.
If you have previously transacted with Sigue®, you have rights separate from those described above which are explained in the Sigue® Privacy Statement.
Contact for More Information: for questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement and privacy practices, please contact us as specified in the “Contacting Us” section of the Privacy Statement.
Last Updated: July 1, 2020